325 West Pine Street
Lodi, CA 95240
The Woman's Club of Lodi is a historic building that was constructed in 1923 to house Lodi's Woman's Club. This location has historically been used to host performances and social events in Lodi. As the largest civic auditorium in the city, it served as the only building which could host social functions during the 1920s. All types of events continue to be held here including: wedding receptions, birthdays, meetings, and more.